Dehradun, North India, India
A regal luxurious residence in the lovely hill station of Dehradun, LTN411 is surrounded by forests, hills and walking distance from the mountain river. Not only are the surroundings and views serene, but even the house itself is also more than pleasing to the eye - the exterior is gracious, while the interiors are simple yet luxuriant. The garden is a great place to unwind, with a bonfire or barbecue session in the...
A regal luxurious residence in the lovely hill station of Dehradun, LTN411 is surrounded by forests, hills and walking distance from the mountain river. Not only are the surroundings and views serene, but even the house itself is also more than pleasing to the eye - the exterior is gracious, while the interiors are simple yet luxuriant. The garden is a great place to unwind, with a bonfire or barbecue session in the evening. You can also stay in and warm up by the fireplace.
For a comfortable and secure stay, please take the time to read the Home Truths, House Rules and Policies thoroughly.
LTN411 is special because of its:
- Unbeatable Views of mountains
- Short Trek to the mountain river
- Pool table
- Fully stocked library
- Location amidst nature
We care for your absolute comfort! To that effect, we provide:
- Inverter, heater, TV
- Wardrobe, hangers, iron, torch
- Geysers, towels, toiletries
- Medical kit, washing machine
- Barbecue, bonfire
- Secured parking space for up to 4 cars
This is a wheelchair-friendly property.
- There are 4 cosy bedrooms - 2 on the ground floor and 2 on the first floor.
- All bedrooms offer a heater and an ensuite bathroom.
- 2 rooms have king-sized beds and 2 rooms have queen-sized beds.
- There are 4 ensuite bathrooms and 2 powder rooms.
- All bathrooms have geysers, towels and basic toiletries.
- Guests have access to the kitchen at an additional charge of Rs.2100 per day. Ingredients will be charged as per actuals.
- The kitchen is equipped with a gas stove, water purifier, toaster, mixer-grinder, refrigerator and microwave.
- Crockery and cutlery are also available.
- Cooking and consumption of non-vegetarian food is allowed.
- Breakfast is complimentary.
- Guests can order delicious vegetarian or non-vegetarian meals from the à la carte menu for lunch and dinner.
- A chef is present at the property and any special requests, if informed prior, can be prepared.
We can provide accommodation for 4 staff members/drivers at an additional charge of Rs.1500 per person, per day, on a sharing basis, inclusive of 3 meals.
While we do promise you a welcoming home and a great stay, here are a few things we’d like to mention so as to ensure there are no unpleasant surprises later!
- Only families are allowed and bachelors are strictly not permitted at the property.
- There are friendly dogs, ducks, and birds residing on the premises of the property.
- This property is not suitable for pets.
- The villa’s location is relatively secluded.
- There is a CCTV camera at the property for security purposes.
- In case of a power outage, the inverter can support all lights, fans, TVs for up to 6 hours.
- We are unable to offer WiFi here. However, cellular networks such as Jio and Airtel work fairly well.
Villa with a view
Manager on call
Cook for All Meals
BedroomKing size bed 1
BedroomKing size bed 2
BedroomKing size bed 3
BedroomKing size bed 4
Bellowala Bus Stand
- Alcohol consumption is not allowed in the bedrooms. Guests may drink only in the living room or common areas. There is a corkage charge of Rs. 900 per day for drinking at the property.
- Smoking is allowed only outdoors.
- Any damage to the property will have to be reimbursed with actual damage.
- Please note, the check-in time is between 2 PM to 6 PM only, and the check-out time is 11:00 AM. Post noon, a half-day tariff will be charged.
- Children below 5 years old can be accommodated free of charge.
- Extra beds can be arranged at an additional cost of Rs. 2400 per person, inclusive of breakfast.
- Guests are earnestly requested to treat the home with care.
- The full payment must be made for your booking to be confirmed.
- The number of guests must not exceed the count mentioned at the time of booking.
- Only the guests who have been accounted for are allowed at the villa.
- All guests must be able to share valid ID proofs when asked. This could be at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
- All foreign nationals must be able to share their passport and visa details prior to their stay.
- Any damage to the property caused by the guest will be charged as per the actual cost of repair or replacement.
- Any illegal activity - including but not limited to prostitution and the use of narcotics - is strictly not permitted.
- Any commercial activity is strictly not permitted.
- A refundable deposit may be collected before check-in.
- This entire amount is refunded within 5 working days, provided the total number of guests does not increase and the check-out time is adhered to.
- Barbecue is available at an additional cost.
- Bonfire can be arranged at an additional cost.
Check In - After 02:00 PM
Check Out - Before 11:00 AM