This oh-so-ethereal penthouse is located in a mediaeval mansion that is perched high on a hill in Mcleodganj. Live out your Victorian Castello dreams here. You may observe the Dharamshala-McLeodganj cable car pleasantly gliding through the skies while you relax on the balcony. At Stonehill Manor, the breathtaking views are the main attraction, with something to draw your eye in every direction. Frequently, the...
This oh-so-ethereal penthouse is located in a mediaeval mansion that is perched high on a hill in Mcleodganj. Live out your Victorian Castello dreams here. You may observe the Dharamshala-McLeodganj cable car pleasantly gliding through the skies while you relax on the balcony. At Stonehill Manor, the breathtaking views are the main attraction, with something to draw your eye in every direction. Frequently, the mist is brought into the main room of the villa via the open window panes by gales of wind that travel up the meadows and the spurs of the softly undulating mountains. The aura will only lightly brush your face while illuminating your senses, luring you into an extraordinary encounter with nature. The views from this house are really breathtaking.
When fresh snowfall transforms this place into a fairyland of white during winters, why not try your hand at skiing or sledding on the hills! With an ever changing vibrant canvas of mother nature at its helm & a warm fireplace waiting for you when you come back – cosy evenings are absolutely guaranteed.
For a comfortable and secure stay, please take the time to read the Home Truths, House Rules and Policies thoroughly.
LTN302 is special because of its:
- Luxe mountain cabin with cost interiors & wooden furnishings
- Beautiful backyard covered in lushness
- Colossal windows that offer breathtaking views of Dharamshala
- Entryway that looks like it is straight out of a vintage postcard
- Striking flora spread across the whole property
- Spacious balconies, perfect to snooze away by in the late afternoons
- Tranquil location, right across a famous Tibetan monastery
We care for your absolute comfort! To that effect, we provide:
- Heater, Wi-Fi
- Wardrobe, hangers
- Geysers, towels, toiletries
- Medical kit, mosquito repellent
- Barbecue kit, bonfire
- Secured parking space for up to 3 cars
This is neither a wheelchair-friendly, nor a pet-friendly property.
- All set on the first floor of the house, there are 3 bedrooms at this property.
- With a sophisticated arrangement of charming & comfortable wooden furniture that will just put you at ease.
- Each of these bedrooms are equipped with a heater & decked with a king sized bed, extra mattresses, wardrobes, hangers and separate seating area for guests to enjoy a nice cup of tea with a view.
- The rooms open up to a spacious balcony that is surrounded by valleys & verdency.
- All of the rooms are equipped with spacious and luxe ensuite bathrooms.
- There are 3 attached bathrooms at the property.
- All bathrooms have geysers, towels and basic toiletries.
- Looking straight out of a magazine lookbook, Stonehill Manor is enchanting, in & out.
- Built by the woods, it is decked with a serene aura and surrounded with greenery all around.
- As you walk through the facade, you will be welcomed by the quiet & cosy living room brimming with comfortable furniture.
- The living room offers comfortable seating space for 10 people and is equipped with a heater and Wi-Fi access.
- Keep the conversation going as you head into the dining area that seats up to 6 people.
- One of the finest joys to enjoy at this property would definitely be the spacious, deck area.
- The greenery is a soothing experience in itself, with sounds of exotic birds and mist forming in the early morning and late evening hours; perfect for peaceful meditation or a fun filled barbecue session with your loved ones!
- Guests may use the kitchen for reheating purposes only.
- It is equipped with a microwave, gas stove, refrigerator, water purifier, toaster, induction plate and a mixer-grinder.
- Crockery and cutlery are available.
- All meals can be provided in-house at an additional cost, on an a la carte basis.
- Consumption of non-vegetarian food is allowed.
There is no staff accommodation at the property. However, a stay for personal staff members can be arranged near the property, at an extra cost.
While we do promise you a welcoming home and a great stay, here are a few things we’d like to mention so as to ensure there are no unpleasant surprises later!
- This is not a pet-friendly property.
- There is no power-backup at the property. However, power cuts are rare.
- All mobile networks work fairly well here.
- Cooking and consumption of non-vegetarian food is allowed.
- Please be mindful and keep noise to a minimum after 10 PM.
- There are CCTV cameras that capture the external areas for security purposes.
- The caretaker stays on the premises of the same property.
- Guests can stay connected with complimentary Wi-Fi. Network is subject to availability at any given time.
Tucked in the Himalayas with deodar forests as a backdrop, Dharamshala is a panoramic hill station that has slowly become an integral part of all Himachal Pradesh tours. Famed as the holy residence of the Dalai Lama, it is a picture-perfect destination that boasts of striking waterfalls, a splendid lake, beautiful temples and monasteries and of course, the vibrant museums and forts. So, while you’re enjoying your peaceful stay at this property, here are a few nearby places and activities we recommend to make your stay even more memorable.
- Library of Tibetan Works and Archives
- Dharamshala Cricket Stadium
- Dharamshala International Film Festival
- St. John in the Wilderness Church
- Gyuto Monastery
We look forward to hosting you soon. As soon as you book, our team will get in touch to help you with any additional information that you may require, and we will be at your service until check-out.