Kasauli, North India, India
LTN401 is a charming rural hamlet tucked away in a luscious foliage with endless views of the Alps. The interiors' cosy, contemporary decor exudes an unrivalled sense of homeliness, and its spectacular exteriors seamlessly balance each other out. Enjoy breakfast in the midst of nature, wake up to the pleasant sound of singing birds, and unwind with your loved ones in the evenings. Stop waiting—a fantastic...
LTN401 is a charming rural hamlet tucked away in a luscious foliage with endless views of the Alps. The interiors' cosy, contemporary decor exudes an unrivalled sense of homeliness, and its spectacular exteriors seamlessly balance each other out. Enjoy breakfast in the midst of nature, wake up to the pleasant sound of singing birds, and unwind with your loved ones in the evenings. Stop waiting—a fantastic vacation is waiting for you!
LTN401 is special because of its:
- Spectacular views of the mountains
- Sprawling lawns
- Modern interiors
We care for your absolute comfort! To that effect, we provide:
- Generator, AC, heater, Wi-Fi
- Wardrobe, hangers, iron, torch
- Geysers, towels, toiletries
- Medical kit, mosquito repellent
- Barbecue kit, bonfire
- Secured parking space for up to 4 cars
Kasauli, a cantonment town, is one of the most popular hill stations of Himachal Pradesh. It is often described as a hiker’s paradise, surrounded by lush greenery and majestic mountains. So, while you’re enjoying your peaceful stay at this property, here are a few nearby places and activities we recommend to make your stay even more memorable.
- Take a tour to Kasauli Brewery where you can explore the process of Whiskey production and taste a sample of distilled whiskey.
- Enjoy a panoramic view of nature from Monkey’s Point.
High Speed Wifi
Villa with a view
Cook for All Meals
Sheets and Towels
BedroomKing size bed 1
BedroomKing size bed 2
BedroomKing size bed 3
BedroomKing size bed 4
Kasauli Bus Stand
- The full payment must be made for your booking to be confirmed.
- The number of guests must not exceed the count mentioned at the time of booking.
- Only the guests who have been accounted for are allowed at the villa.
- All guests must be able to share valid ID proofs when asked. This could be at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
- All foreign nationals must be able to share their passport and visa details prior to their stay.
- Any damage to the property caused by the guest will be charged as per the actual cost of repair or replacement.
- Any illegal activity - including but not limited to prostitution and the use of narcotics - is strictly not permitted.
- Any commercial activity is strictly not permitted.
- A refundable deposit may be collected before check-in.
- This entire amount is refunded within 5 working days, provided the total number of guests does not increase and the check-out time is adhered to.
- Barbecue kit is available at an additional cost of Rs. 1000 per use.
- A bonfire can be arranged at an additional cost of Rs. 1500 for a duration of 2 hours.
- Prices may vary subject to availability and peak season rates.
Check In - After 02:00 PM
Check Out - Before 11:00 AM