Kasauli, North India, India
To reach this quaint chalet located in Kasauli, take the gorgeous roads lined with iridescent pastel trees on either side of the road and pass through the misty, towering Himalayan hills. Only the swirling winds and chirping birds can provide you with some company here because you are surrounded and nestled among the emerald tones of a lush forest on all sides. This complete chalet, which has a distinctive structure...
To reach this quaint chalet located in Kasauli, take the gorgeous roads lined with iridescent pastel trees on either side of the road and pass through the misty, towering Himalayan hills. Only the swirling winds and chirping birds can provide you with some company here because you are surrounded and nestled among the emerald tones of a lush forest on all sides. This complete chalet, which has a distinctive structure constructed of stones and wood, is undoubtedly the ideal sanctuary from the clamour and bustle of the cities. It offers a variety of activities to help one reconnect with oneself. Everybody may find something to enjoy at this modest but lovely home, whether it's a relaxing spa, a reviving massage, or a short dip in the jacuzzi! While staying at one of the best villas in this area, which is only an hour's drive from Chandigarh, create endless memories while bonding with your loved ones and pursuing your creative side.
P.S All adventure enthusiasts can explore the wilderness by going on treks and trails around this property.
For a comfortable and secure stay, please take the time to read the Home Truths, House Rules and Policies thoroughly.
LTN410 is special because of its:
- Feature in Beautiful Homes with Asian Paints
- Idyllic location nestled away in the midst of verdant Himalayan hills
- Provisions for a relaxing spa experience
- Interiors with a rustic charm and tinge of opulence
- 2 landscaped lush green lawns blending seamlessly with the surroundings
- Private 2-seater jacuzzi
- Spacious nooks and airy balconies overlooking the best views
- Proximity to nearby treks, trails, and Kasauli’s famed attractions
- Amazing collection of literary masterpieces.
We care for your absolute comfort! To that effect, we provide:
- Generator, AC, heater, Wi-Fi
- Home theatre system, jacuzzi, spa experience
- Barbecue kit, bonfire, bar area
- Iron, torch, washing machine, fire extinguisher
- Medical kit, mosquito repellent, indoor games
- Wardrobe, hangers, electric kettle
- Geysers, towels, toiletries
- Secured parking space for up to 3 cars
This is neither a wheelchair-friendly nor a pet-friendly property.
- This sprawling home adorned with rustic interiors houses 4 luxe bedrooms - 3 on the ground floor and 1 on the first floor.
- 3 of the bedrooms offer a king-sized bed, whereas the other bedroom on the ground floor is equipped with a queen-sized bed.
- All bedrooms offer a range of amenities including an AC, Wi-Fi access, a wardrobe, and an electric kettle.
- 1 room on the ground floor and first floor each have an extra mattress.
- Every room offers an unending view of the viridescent Himalayan valleys and a cosy spot to engage in some light reading.
- There are a total of 4 ensuite bathrooms.
- All bathrooms have geysers, towels, and basic toiletries.
- A hair dryer can be made available upon request.
- Guests do not have access to the kitchen.
- It is equipped with a water purifier, crockery, and cutlery.
- All meals can be provided in-house on an A la carte basis.
- Consumption of non-vegetarian food is allowed.
INTERACTION WITH GUESTS
The host is not present at the property but is always accessible via call or message. A trained and responsible caretaker is present to resolve any concerns and help you have a perfect stay. The caretaker will be available till 10:00 PM.
We can provide accommodation for your personal staff for up to 2 males at an additional cost of Rs. 1000 per person exclusive of meal charges. The staff will be accommodated in the staff quarters.
While we do promise you a welcoming home and a great stay, here are a few things we’d like to mention so as to ensure there are no unpleasant surprises later!
- The last 2 km. leading up to the villa is an unbuilt road. Guests are advised to remain cautious of the same.
- All-male groups are not allowed.
- This is neither a wheelchair-friendly nor a pet-friendly villa.
- In case of a power outage, the 5KVA generator can support all lights and plug points for up to 4 hours.
- All mobile networks work fairly well here.
- Please be mindful and keep noise to a minimum after 9 PM.
High Speed Wifi
Villa with a view
Cook for All Meals
Sheets and Towels
BedroomKing size bed 1
BedroomKing size bed 2
BedroomKing size bed 3
BedroomKing size bed 4
Parwanoo Bus Stand
Chandigarh International Airport
- The full payment must be made for your booking to be confirmed.
- The number of guests must not exceed the count mentioned at the time of booking.
- Only the guests who have been accounted for are allowed at the villa.
- All guests must be able to share valid ID proofs when asked. This could be at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
- All foreign nationals must be able to share their passport and visa details prior to their stay.
- Any damage to the property caused by the guest will be charged as per the actual cost of repair or replacement.
- Any illegal activity - including but not limited to prostitution and the use of narcotics - is strictly not permitted.
- Any commercial activity is strictly not permitted.
- A refundable deposit may be collected before check-in.
- This entire amount is refunded within 5 working days, provided the total number of guests does not increase and the check-out time is adhered to.
- Guests can access the home-theatre system for no extra cost.
- A barbecue kit can be made available on request at an additional cost.
- Guests can avail of the spa on request for an additional charge.
- Guests can access the jacuzzi for an additional cost of Rs. 2000 per use.
- Washing machine can be used, on request at an additional cost.
- A bonfire setup can be arranged at an additional cost of Rs. 1200 for an hour.
-Prices may vary subject to availability and peak season rates.
Check In - After 02:00 PM
Check Out - Before 11:00 AM