Perched on Mashobra’s slope in a tranquil position, you'll find this beautiful cottage with the most incredible views. In fact, at the breathtaking LTN304; every window is a view. An ideal location for mountain-lovers & hiking enthusiasts, one would feel like the Himalayas are hugging you at all times when you stay here. The ground floor of this European-inspired mountain home offers a contemporary...
Perched on Mashobra’s slope in a tranquil position, you'll find this beautiful cottage with the most incredible views. In fact, at the breathtaking LTN304; every window is a view. An ideal location for mountain-lovers & hiking enthusiasts, one would feel like the Himalayas are hugging you at all times when you stay here. The ground floor of this European-inspired mountain home offers a contemporary living area that gives you an extremely homely feel, with the big, plump modern sofas. Blessed with private balconies, each bedroom at this home is a private oasis on its own. It is just perfect for enjoying your morning coffee while you breathe in that crisp, clean mountain air. Each season here can only be described as magical. In the summers, Set off to explore the Mall Road and Shimla Ridge just a short drive away from the villa and in the winters, you can go skiing or enjoy a snow-fight followed by a glass of wine with a movie.
For a comfortable and secure stay, please take the time to read the Home Truths, House Rules and Policies thoroughly.
LTN304 is special because of its:
- Calm & peaceful location amidst valleys & verdency
- Astounding views from every corner of the house
- Warm wooden flooring and elegant furnishings
- Spacious & relaxing lounging areas
- Picturesque valley views
We care for your absolute comfort! To that effect, we provide:
- Heater, Wi-Fi
- Wardrobe, hangers
- Iron, torch
- Geysers, towels, toiletries
- Medical kit, mosquito repellent
- Bar, bonfire
- Secured parking space for up to 5 cars
This is neither a wheelchair-friendly, nor a pet-friendly property.
- There are 3 spacious bedrooms - 1 on the lower ground floor and 2 on the ground floor of the property.
- Each of these bedrooms are decked with comfortable furnishings and are equipped with a plethora of amenities including comfortable king-sized beds, heater, wardrobes, Wi-Fi access and ensuite bathrooms.
- Each of these bedrooms open up to a striking balcony offering a breathtaking view of the lush valleys.
- There are 4 bathrooms.
- All bathrooms offer geysers, towels and toiletries.
- For your convenience, please switch on the geysers half an hour before going for a shower.
- There is a cosy living room on the ground floor of the property, offering comfortable seating for up to 14 people.
- This living area is equipped with a heater, portable music system and WiFi.
- The dining area is part of the living room and offers comfortable seating for up to 6 people.
- This peaceful British cottage consists of a charming deck area with seating space for up to 14 people.
- With a beautiful 300 sq.ft deck on the lower ground floor offering astounding views, guests can enjoy an al fresco meal here or just sit-back, relax and embrace nature as the sky changes hues.
- Guests do not have access to the kitchen.
- It is equipped with a water purifier, toaster, crockery and cutlery.
- All meals, including breakfast can be provided in-house at an additional cost, on an a la carte basis.
- Consumption of non-vegetarian food is allowed.
INTERACTION WITH GUESTS
The host is present at the property and is always accessible via call/message. A trained and responsible caretaker is also present at the property to resolve any concerns and help you have a perfect stay. The caretaker will be available from 9AM to 10:30PM, guests are requested to plan their day accordingly.
We are unable to provide accommodation for your personal staff.
Within the property, guests can play indoor games that are available at the property. A bonfire can be lit up in the quaint lawn as the guests relish a hearty meal by the fire. If outdoors are not your favourite place to lounge around, feel free to snuggle up by the living room fireplace. Guests can take a peaceful walk by the garden or around the property & embrace the beauty of the mountains of Mashobra.
While we do promise you a welcoming home and a great stay, here are a few things we’d like to mention so as to ensure there are no unpleasant surprises later!
- Please note that children below 6 years of age are not allowed at the property.
- The owner resides at the property.
- The materials used to build the house & furnishings have been carefully sourced by the owner. Any spillages/damage may lead to the cost of repair or replacement being borne by the guests. Hence, guests are earnestly requested to treat the home with care.
- All-male groups are not allowed.
- This is not a pet-friendly property.
- There is no power-backup at the property. However, power cuts are rare.
- All mobile networks work fairly well here.
- Cooking and consumption of non-vegetarian food is allowed.
- Please be mindful and keep noise to a minimum after 10 PM.
- Guests are advised not to step out after dark, as it may not be safe, given the presence of wild creatures around.
- There are CCTV cameras that capture the common areas for security purposes.
- The host and the caretaker stay on the premises of the same property.
- Guests are requested to adhere to the meal timings.
- Guests can stay connected with complimentary Wi-Fi. Network is subject to availability at any given time.
At an altitude of about 7,700 feet, Mashobra is a lush green, quaint town away from the obstruction of civilization. Clearly unexplored, the city is home to a myriad of wildlife and abundance of flora and fauna. It is a definite go-to place for adventure lovers looking out for some thrill and outdoor fun. So, while you’re enjoying your luxurious stay at this property, here are a few things we recommend to make your stay even more memorable.
- Experience the best of nature by camping on the lush hills of Mashobra
- Explore the thrill of paragliding
- Indulge in some intense Rappelling
- Enjoy river rafting in the stream of Tattapani
- Familiarise yourself with some rich traditions and culture by being a part of Mahasu Jatra Festival
We look forward to hosting you soon. As soon as you book, our team will get in touch to help you with any additional information that you may require, and we will be at your service until check-out.