Lonavala, Maharashtra, India
Adorned in muted tones that blend seamlessly with the vibrant pastels of the lush surroundings, LTM465 is the perfect respite away from the hustle and bustle of the cities. Melodious birdsong and endless views of the hills are some of the delectable experiences that you can look forward to while on your stay here. This charming abode with equally luxe yet comfortable decor emanates a warm aura that lets one enjoy and...
Adorned in muted tones that blend seamlessly with the vibrant pastels of the lush surroundings, LTM465 is the perfect respite away from the hustle and bustle of the cities. Melodious birdsong and endless views of the hills are some of the delectable experiences that you can look forward to while on your stay here. This charming abode with equally luxe yet comfortable decor emanates a warm aura that lets one enjoy and feel a sense of renewal.
Offering privacy and comfort, this property is a breath of fresh air for those seeking to break away from their monotonous schedule.
For a comfortable and secure stay, please take the time to read the Home Truths, House Rules and Policies thoroughly.
LTM465 is special because of its:
- Calm and peaceful location amidst verdancy
- Comfortable interiors with wooden furnishings
- Huge lawn with ample seating
- Refreshing swimming pool and a myriad of indoor games
- Spacious lawns with views of the hills and garden
We care for your absolute comfort! To that effect, we provide:
- Generator, AC, heater, Wi-Fi, TV
- Wardrobe, hangers
- Iron, torch, washing machine
- Geysers, towels, toiletries
- Medical kit, mosquito repellent
- Barbecue kit, indoor games
- Secured parking space for up to 4 cars
This is not a wheelchair-friendly property. Pets are welcome.
- There are 4 bedrooms at this property - 1 on the ground floor, 3 on the first floor.
- All bedrooms are air-conditioned and offer a myriad of amenities including a king-sized bed, wardrobes, hangers, and Wi-Fi access.
- Each bedroom offers a balcony with spectacular views of the surrounding hills and verdant pastels of the garden.
- All the bedrooms are equipped with an extra foldable bed.
- There is an ensuite bathroom in each bedroom.
- Extra mattresses can be provided on request.
- There are 4 attached bathrooms and 1 common bathroom at the property.
- All bathrooms offer geysers, towels, and basic toiletries.
- This property offers a spacious living room on the ground floor, with comfortable seating space for up to 8 guests.
- This is an air-conditioned living space and is equipped with Wi-Fi, TV and a wireless music system cum karaoke setup.
- The dining area is also part of the living room itself and can easily seat up to 6 people at any given time.
- It also features a refreshing private swimming pool 24x12 ft. in size and 4.5 ft. in depth.
- The exteriors of this holiday home boast a lush 300 sq. ft. lawn area overlooking the hills.
- This verdant, green area is equipped with ample seating arrangements so guests can meditate, play catch with their furry friends or relish some barbeque here.
- The property offers a rooftop terrace that overlooks the magnificent hills of Lonavala.
- Guests have access to the kitchen for preparing light meals such as tea/coffee or maggi.
- Cooking, preparation and reheating of non-vegetarian food is not allowed.
- It is equipped with a microwave, gas stove, oven, refrigerator, and water purifier.
- Crockery and cutlery are available.
- All vegetarian meals can be provided in-house at an additional cost of Rs. 1800 plus taxes per person, per day.
- Guests can order-in non-vegetarian meals from nearby restaurants.
- Cooking, preparation and reheating of non-vegetarian food is not allowed, however, consumption is allowed.
The guests have access to the entire villa. In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, guests may have restricted access to any shared amenities.
INTERACTION WITH GUESTS
The host is not present at the property but is always accessible. A trained and responsible caretaker is also present at the property to resolve any concerns and help you have a perfect stay. The caretaker will be available 24/7.
We are unable to provide accommodation for your personal staff.
Within the property, guests can take a peaceful walk on the lush green lawn and embrace its beauty. There are a myriad of indoor games that are available at the property for guests to enjoy and have a memorable time with their loved ones. Take a refreshing dip in the cool blues of the pool. This verdant, green exteriors of this quaint home is where guests can meditate, play catch with their furry friends or relish some barbeque here. Enjoy karaoke nights and request for a barbeque to be lit up. For guests who love adventures or want some time to connect with nature, there are a number of trek trails and waterfalls for guests to explore, especially during the monsoon season.
- Guests can enjoy the barbeque at an additional cost of Rs. 500 per meal, per person. Barbecue shall be subject to availability.
- The private pool, washing machine and indoor games at the property can be used by the guests at any time, at no additional cost.
- Prices may vary subject to availability and peak season rates.
While we do promise you a welcoming home and a great stay, here are a few things we’d like to mention so as to ensure there are no unpleasant surprises later!
- The road leading up to the villa may not be concrete.
- This is a pet-friendly property.
- Non-vegetarian meals can be delivered to the property. However, cooking, preparation and reheating of non-vegetarian food is not allowed.
- In case of a power outage, the 30 KVA generator at the property can support all the appliances for up to 4 hours.
- All mobile networks work fairly well here.
- Consumption of non-vegetarian food is allowed.
- Please be mindful and keep noise to a minimum after 10 PM.
- There are CCTV cameras that capture the common areas for security purposes.
- The caretaker stays on the premises of the same property.
- Guests can stay connected with complimentary Wi-Fi. Network is subject to availability at any given time.
An escapist hill station surrounded by green valleys and waterfalls, Lonavala is one of the most sought-after tourist getaways near Mumbai and Pune. It is a great way to skip town and live in the lap of nature filled with scenic lakes, waterfalls and dams along with cliff tops and eluding caves and forts. So, while you are enjoying your stay at this property, here are a few nearby places and activities we recommend to make your stay even more memorable.
- Head over to Bushi dam to have a relaxing time.
- Experience the thrill of the theme park in Imagica.
- Have some pictures clicked at the celebrity wax museum.
- Enjoy a serene view from Tiger or Sunset Point.
- Distance from Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj International Airport - 85.3 km.
- Distance from Khandala Railway Station - 3 km.
- Distance from Karjat Bus Station - 3.2 km.
- Distance from Khandala Market - 3 km.
High Speed Wifi
Backup power supply
Manager on call
Sheets and Towels
BedroomKing size bed 1
BedroomKing size bed 2
BedroomKing size bed 3
BedroomKing size bed 4
Distance from Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj International Airport
Distance from Khandala Railway Station
Distance from Karjat Bus Station
Distance from Khandala Market
In case of cancellation made during the below mentioned period before the check in by the Guests, the following amount shall be deducted from the total Booking Amount:
Cancellation more than 35 days prior to the check in date - 85% refund to the customer
Cancellation within 35 days of the check in date - No refund to the customer
Incase of cancellations/ modifications for any reason, clients must communicate through the means of email, only then the cancellation would be considered.
A Security deposit of amount INR 20,000 should be deposited to the caretaker at the time of check-in and is totally refundable during the time of checking out. Guests should make sure that there is no damage caused to the property or the amenities/appliances provided. If in case of damage caused, the amount deposited would be deducted for the same.
Upgrade your stay with airport transfers and grocery deliveries to villa reservations and additional housekeeping. We can also arrange special treats like spa services, private chefs, butlers or bespoke experiences.
Check In - After 02:00 PM
Check Out - Before 11:00 AM