Udaipur, Rajasthan, India
This magnificent castle, which is not your typical run-of-the-mill, rises up exuding grandeur and splendour unlike never before. It is a symbol of the fusion of cultures and historical richness that relates to the heritage of Marwar and Mewar. LTR802 uses the same Dulmera stone and red sandstone as the Lalgarh Palace in Bikaner and is decorated with a blend of modern yet classic décor with a tinge of luxury....
This magnificent castle, which is not your typical run-of-the-mill, rises up exuding grandeur and splendour unlike never before. It is a symbol of the fusion of cultures and historical richness that relates to the heritage of Marwar and Mewar. LTR802 uses the same Dulmera stone and red sandstone as the Lalgarh Palace in Bikaner and is decorated with a blend of modern yet classic décor with a tinge of luxury. This regal property, situated in the foothills of the Aravallis and surrounded by the lush colours of the farmlands, is filled with thoughtfully created amenities for you to enjoy with your friends, loved ones, or your big, fat Indian family.
For a comfortable and secure stay, please take the time to read the Home Truths, House Rules and Policies thoroughly.
LTR802 is special because of its:
- Beautifully verdant location, amidst unending landscapes
- Heritage property with a unique facade
- Modern-contemporary interiors with regal furnishings and art
- Three manicured lush lawns with rattan seating
- Private outdoor plunge pool
- 360 views of the Aravallis and the surrounding farmlands
- Proximity to Udaipur’s famed tourist attractions
- Live Art Gallery
- Provisions for art workshops, a walk through the farms, unplugged nights, and horse/ camel rides
We care for your absolute comfort! To that effect, we provide:
- AC, Wi-Fi, bonfire
- Wardrobe, hangers, iron, torch
- Geysers, towels, toiletries
- Medical kit, mosquito repellent
- Secured parking space for up to 15 cars
This is not a wheelchair-friendly property nor a pet-friendly property.
- There are 8 spacious, well-furnished bedrooms named Sajjangarh, Eklinggarh, Mewar, Marwar, Jaisal, Bikaner, Jaipur and Hadoti - 2 on the ground floor and 6 on the first floor.
- Lavish amenities such as a king-sized bed, Wi-Fi access, AC, electric kettle, and TV are offered in all bedrooms.
- 2 of the 6 bedrooms on the first floor named Mewar and Marwar are the biggest rooms on the entire property.
- All bedrooms overlook the surrounding Aravalli hills and the lush farmlands.
- 2 of the 6 bedrooms on the first floor have a shared bathroom.
- The property features other rooms apart from these 8 bedrooms on the same premises to which guests do not have access.
- 1 of the 6 bedrooms on the first floor have a shared bathroom.
- All bathrooms have geysers, towels, and basic toiletries.
- There is an expansive living room set on the ground floor only for meet-greet and check-in purposes. Guests have limited access to this room.
- Featuring plush wooden decor and sofa-style seating, this room can easily accommodate up to 12 people.
- The dining area is a part of this living room. It is eloquently embellished with a rectangular dining table that can seat 16 people.
- On the first floor of this expansive holiday home is another living room, offering seating for 16 people, along with Wi-Fi and a cooler.
- Guests do not have access to one of the lounges on the ground floor.
- The verdant green exteriors feature two such beautifully landscaped lawns and a kitchen garden.
- The east side lawn is 120x75 sq.ft in size and the west side lawn is 80x60 sq.ft in size. Both lawns are adorned with outdoor furnishings and a swing.
- The lawn opens up to the private swimming pool, 13x22 ft. in size and 4.5 ft. in depth.
- Guests have access to the pool from 7 AM to 9 PM.
- Guests do not have access to the kitchen.
- It is equipped with a water purifier, crockery, and cutlery.
- Guests can relish an elaborate complimentary breakfast. All other meals can be provided at an additional cost, on an a la carte basis.
- Meals will be served as per their respective timings which guests are advised to adhere to.
- Consumption of non-vegetarian food is allowed and an extra service charge will be levied for outside meals.
The guests have access to their rooms and the common areas. They do not have access to the kitchen and other rooms on the same premises and have limited access to the living room on the ground floor. In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, guests may have restricted access to any shared amenities.
INTERACTION WITH GUESTS
The host is present at the property and is always accessible. A trained and responsible caretaker is also present at the property to resolve any concerns and help you have a perfect stay.
We can provide accommodation for your personal staff for up to 3 drivers at an additional cost of Rs. 400 per person, per day, exclusive of meal charges. The staff will be accommodated in nearby quarters.
While we do promise you a welcoming home and a great stay, here are a few things we’d like to mention so as to ensure there are no unpleasant surprises later!
- There are a total of 11 bedrooms on the premises out of which guests have access to only 8 bedrooms and the common areas.
- Guests do not have access to the kitchen and the common lounge on the ground floor.
- Guests have limited access to the living room on the ground floor.
- This is not a pet-friendly property.
- The electricity connection is quite stable. However, a generator can be made available for functions or events.
- All mobile networks work fairly well here.
- Please be mindful and keep noise to a minimum after 10 PM.
- The location of the villa is secluded.
- There are 2 friendly dogs residing on the premises of the property.
- There is a CCTV camera that captures the pool and frontal areas of the property for security purposes.
- The owners and the caretaker stay on the premises of the same property.
- Guests can stay connected with complimentary Wi-Fi. Network is subject to availability at any given time.
- Guests are advised to adhere to the meal timings. The kitchen will be closed at 10:30 PM.
The City of Lakes, Udaipur is the crown of the state of Rajasthan, bounded by Aravalli Hills from all sides. With an abundance of natural beauty which is multiplied by human effort, Udaipur makes it one of the most enchanting places to visit. As one of the best architectural marvels of Rajasthan, Udaipur city is a must-visit for those who enjoy sightseeing. So, while you’re enjoying your luxurious stay at this property, here are a few nearby places and activities we recommend to make your stay even more memorable.
- Spend peaceful time near Lake Pichola or the Badhi Lake
- Experience the glory of City Palace
- Explore the serenity of Fateh Sagar Lake
- Relive history in Lake Garden Palace
- Witness the divinity of Nathdwara
- Get a breathtaking view of the whole city at Bahubali Hills
- Catch the sunset at the highest point of Sajjangarh and its splendor especially during monsoons
- Take a dive or swim around the Alsi Garh Dam
High Speed Wifi
Villa with a view
Backup power supply
Sheets and Towels
BedroomKing size bed 1
BedroomKing size bed 2
BedroomQueen size bed 1
BedroomQueen size bed 2
BedroomQueen size bed 3
BedroomQueen size bed 4
BedroomQueen size bed 5
BedroomQueen size bed 6
Udaipur Railway Station
Udaipur Bus Stand
Bapu Bazaar Market
- Alcohol consumption is allowed in designated areas only. Please do not carry food/drinks in and around the pool.
- Smoking is allowed in the exterior areas of the villa only.
- Children should be supervised while they are in or around the pool.
- We urge you to wear swimming attire in the pool and kindly shower before entering.
- Guests have access to the pool from 7 AM to 9 PM.
- Guest are advised to adhere to the meal timings. The kitchen will be closed at 10:30 PM.
- Guests are earnestly requested to treat the home with care.
- The full payment must be made for your booking to be confirmed.
- The number of guests must not exceed the count mentioned at the time of booking.
- Only the guests who have been accounted for are allowed at the villa.
- All guests must be able to share valid ID proofs when asked. This could be at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
- All foreign nationals must be able to share their passport and visa details prior to their stay.
- Any damage to the property caused by the guest will be charged as per the actual cost of repair or replacement.
- Any illegal activity - including but not limited to prostitution and the use of narcotics - is strictly not permitted.
- Any commercial activity is strictly not permitted.
- A refundable deposit may be collected before check-in.
- This entire amount is refunded within 5 working days, provided the total number of guests does not increase and the check-out time is adhered to.
- Bonfire can be arranged at an additional cost of Rs. 2000 per session.
- A painting workshop by the owner can be arranged at an additional cost of Rs.2000 per session subject to availability.
- A Langa performance and Unplugged nights can be arranged on prior notice at an additional cost of Rs.5000 subject to availability and demand.
- Guests can avail themselves of the farm walks, camel rides and horse rides at an extra charge on prior notice and demand.
- Assistance for events can be arranged at an additional cost.
- Prices may vary subject to availability and peak season rates.
Check In - After 02:00 PM
Check Out - Before 11:00 AM